Sunday, May 6, 2012

Link Of The Week

You might not know this about Puddin, but I collect glasses.  Any kind of glasses - glass glasses, funny plastic glasses, and last but not least shot glasses.  I'd estimate that I have about 100 shot glasses in my collection.  And I'm always on the lookout for more.  Friends that know I collect them bring them back to me from trips, and a few friends who are avid yard-salers have given me some old and unusual ones.  Like I said, I'm always on the lookout for a different and unusual shot glass.  This week, someone sent me a link to a cool site that was selling a shot glass that looks like a stainless steel shotgun shell.  Very interesting.  I just might have to buy it.  You can buy one, too, at http://www.fab.com/.  They have a lot of cool stuff there, not just shotgun shell-inspired shot glasses.  Happy shopping

No comments: