Monday, September 19, 2011

Vehicle Update

It's been a while since we've had to have a Vehicle Update.  But here it is.  I'm the first to admit that I've neglected my BMW for the past year, only driving it on an errand ever week or two.  But a few weeks ago, I finaly realized that a car like that needs to be driven more than once every few weeks. 

After an afternoon of drama in getting the battery charged up enough to start, I vow that I will drive the BMW to work every other day from now on until the wheels fall off of the car.  On the way to work in the BMW this morning, I reminisced back to all of the fun drives I had in the car, and realized there are many more fun drives ahead in its life.

So from now on until whenever, I promise that I will drive the BMW to work every other day. That way I can keep it and the Blazer happy.  I just hope that they both pay me back by getting me to work and wherever I need to go.

No comments: