Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Party Continues

It's the day after Mom's birthday, and we're still partying here at The Compound.  We had some friends over this morning for a birthday breakfast, and those festivities lasted until after lunchtime.  There was a lull in the partying while we cleaned up the kitchen and rested, but we're getting ready to party some more this evening.  I'm getting ready to go with Mom to a reunion with coworkers from B&W.  This will be the fourth or fifth time I've gone with her and I think I enjoy it as much as she does.  I get a kick out of seeing her friends from her B&W factory days; I'm surprised that I still remember a lot of them, and I didn't even work with them.

Tomorrow, the parties will be over with, and with rain in the forecast I'm sure we will all three be taking a much needed nap tomorrow afternoon.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: