Sunday, September 25, 2011

Link Of The Week

You probably don't know this about me, but I have a thing for goats; I think they're hilarious.  In fact, a goat plays a big role in one of my favorite cable TV series.  And whenever I go to Memphis, I always make a trip to Silky O'Sullivan's on Beale Street to see the goats out in back of the bar.  So you can imagine when my friend/coworker./faithful reader SH sent me a link to an article about some pretty special goats, I was very excited and knew I had to share it with you, faithful readers. 

As I said, these aren't just any goats; these goats climb trees.  Yes, you heard that right - they climb trees.  And there's photographic and video proof, in case you were thinking the pictures were Photo-Shopped.  I laughed for 10 minutes after seeing the pictures and in fact, I'm laughing now as I write about them.  See for yourself at http://webecoist.com/2008/08/19/the-incredible-tree-climbing-goats-of-morocco/.

No comments: