Tuesday, September 6, 2011

File Under: WTF?

I debated on the title for this post, but after thinking it through, "WTF?" is the only appropriate title.  On the way to work this a.m, the temp was 59 degrees.  On the trek down Cane Run Road, I spotted not one, not two, but three down-filled parkas at various bus stops on the road.  Hand to heaven they were there.  All I can say about that is WTF?  

Give me a break, people - From Wednesday to Saturday, the tempterature was over 100 degrees.  The front moved through on Sunday, bringing the temps down in the low 70's.  Yesterday was a bit cooler and windy, and today's high was only in the mid 60's, but today was no reason to get out the effin winter parkas.  All I can say is what in heaven's name are you going to do when it really gets cold later on?????

No comments: