Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Updates

The long soak in the bathtub last night must have helped, because when I woke up this morning, I had no aches like I did yesterday morning.  And last night was one of the best night's sleep I've had in weeks, too. 
I think I slept great last night because it was cool.  When I was getting ready for work this morning it was a chilly 51 degrees.  Even I put on a light jacket this morning.  It's been very nice and cooler all week long. The 'Rents spent most of this week clearing out the garden.  It was bittersweet, but we're so thankful for our basement shelves full jars of green beans, tomatoes, banana peppers, etc.   We've still got some tomatoes on the vine, so they kept those up. One year, we had tomatoes fresh from the vine on Halloween. Maybe they can break that record this year. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: