Monday, March 28, 2011

Way To Go, UK


TWIT and I would like to say way to go, UK Wildcats on your awesome win over the North Carolina Tarheels yesterday, putting you in the NCAA Final Four. It was one hell of a game, and both teams gave it their all.


Anyone that knows me well knows that I am a huge Tarhell fan, and though I don't get into the state rivalries, when push comes to shove I will pick UK over U of L. And even though I don't get into college basketball that much, I was all into yesterday's game.


Earlier today, the 'Rents went out doing their usual Monday errands and bought UK t-shirts for us to wear this week to cheer on the Wildcats. And for the record, Mom was wearing one of my old Tarheels sweatshirts yesterday. But I digress.


TWIT wishes UK much luck this coming weekend, and we hope to see you bring home the NCAA champion trophy to the state.

No comments: