Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Way To Go, Bellarmine

TWIT would like to congratulate our hometown Bellarmine Knights on their NCAA Division II championship. This was the university's first national title in any sport. Today, I had the awesome honor of meeting one of the players on the championship team, none other than number 14, Keiston Jones. To me, he's just little KiWi. Keiston is the nephew of my good friend and coworker aka Grandmother. The last time I saw him, he was about 4 or 5 years old, and his family called him by his knickname of KiWi. When I saw him today, he still had that same smile, and he said he still liked to be called KiWi by his family. KiWi has turned into a fine young man, and I commend him for his accomplishments in his freshman year at Bellarmine. I wish him the best of luck in the rest of his college days, and would like to say once again way to go, Bellarmine, for brininging home an NCAA championship for Louisville.


No comments: