Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mood For The Day Update

After reviewing everything that happened in the course of yesterday, I would have to go with the "this could be hell" part of the song I heard when my radio alarm went off. It wasn't that it was a hellish day, it was just a lot of little things combined. Up until yesterday afternoon, things were leaning toward the "this could be heaven" but things took an ugly turn when a problem happened that neither me, my boss, and another department managers could figure out how to fix. Plus I had a couple of calls from friends who were having major problems, so I combined their bad luck with my problem at work and came up with the "this could be hell" day. That having been said, today was an awesome day. It was filled with problems, but it was a fun day all in all.

No comments: