Sunday, June 6, 2010

Link Of The Week

I went to the Bats game last night, and in spite 90 degree temps, high humidity, and a long, long 14 inning game, the Bats lost. But I didn't really mind too much - I was there to see one of the best show acts I have ever seen in my life, Quick Change. They performed during 2 or 3 breaks between innings and then performed their full show after the long, long game. It was worth sitting through 14 innings to see. If you're not familiar with Quick Change, then you need to be. Quick Change is David and Dania, and they change costumes in the blink of an eye. It is truly one of the most amazing acts I've seen. You can check out tons of videos from their appearances on "America's Got Talent", "Ellen", "Martha Stewart" and other shows. And you can also watch videos and learn more about them at their site, http://www.costumechange.com. If you're not impressed at this act, well, then, I don't what to tell you.

No comments: