Friday, June 4, 2010

End Of The Week Update

I apologize for not bringing a regularly scheduled Flashback Friday to you today, but it's been a long, rough week with me being sick and with all of the computer issues I've had. But as I write this I have some good news to report. Last night, I visited our local drugstore, and the pharmacist suggested taking Chlortrimeton to get rid of the incessant head congestion that I've had for over a week. I'm happy to report that after 3 doses of the meds, my congestion is clearing up. Normally, at about noon today my garbage can at work would have been full of kleenax where I had to blow my nose. When I checked after lunch, there were only three kleenax in there. I'm just sorry I didn't try the Chlortrimetron sooner.

And I stopped on the way home from work and picked up the Craptop. They said it was just some viruses that had gotten imbeded "deep" that my normal anti-virus software wouldn't detect. They cleaned it up, reinstalled a few programs and said it was good as new.

So after getting some good news for a change, I'm going to sign off of this thing and go lay down on the couch and start enjoying my weekend.

No comments: