Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Product Review

I know we had a New Product Review a few days ago, but I recently found a new product that I had to share.  As I said before, I love trying new products, especially new beverages.  My co-worker RP told us about a new Diet Pepsi drink called "Jazz" and she just went on and on about how good the caramel cream flavor was.  Being the kind person that she is, she brought in some cans the next day for our department to try.  All morning long we were just itching to go get them out of the fridge.  We were able to wait until about 10:00 and then we popped the top for our mid-morning snack.

I wasn't sure what to expect at first.  Being a labeled "diet" soft drink, I was sure there would be a major after taste.  I was pleasantly surprised to find no after taste at all.  I took a sip and then waited a minute and then took a long drink of it and I was hooked.  In all honesty, I would have been content to just smell the caramel aroma coming from the can as I sat there at my desk working.  Diet Pepsi Jazz comes in other flavors, but I can only vouch for the caramel cream -- it's great.  It tasted great - not bitter like some diet soft drinks, and full of flavor.  I will definitely buy it again.  From my research, the caramel cream Jazz isn't available in all of the markets yet, but hopefully it's available in your area.  Diet Pepsi Jazz Caramel Cream receives the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

 

No comments: