Sunday, March 18, 2007

Link Of The Week

Anyone that sees me on a daily basis knows that you will seldom see me without what I like to call my Executive Planner.  No, I'm not an executive.  Yet.  But I still like to call it that.  Of all of the things I've lost over the years, I'm very proud to say that my planner has not been one of them.  The calendar pages in it are monthly, and there's just enough room to jot down appointments and other events.  But the planner is in a binder, and that means there's a three ring binder in the middle of every month.  It's not a problem for a planner, obviously that's how it was designed.  But every now and then I need to find a blank monthly calendar page for a project at church or the Ladies Auxiliary.  Just this week, I found the perfect site where you can get a great free printable calendar page for the day, week, month or year.  Just visit http://www.myfreecalendarmaker.com and start printing.  And if any of my Ladies Auxiliary sisters happen to read this, this is where the page for our new monthly calendar came from.

No comments: