Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Updates

I would like to send thoughts and prayers out to some of my faithful readers tonight. 

To my co-worker JM at the sudden death of her step-son.  You've had a rough few years in dealing with your daughter's cancer and recovery, and now with the death of your step-son.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, JM.  You're a very dedicated and caring young woman, and I know you'll make it through this.  You might be little, but you're a very strong woman. You're also very independant, so don't be afraid to ask us for anything - we're here for you, just like you're there for us with you words of encouragement just when we need them the most.

To my co-worker RG at the death of his mother.   I don't mean this to sound sappy, but with your zest for life and the stories I've heard about your mother, I feel sure that you got that from her.  I wonder if she also shared your love of the horses?  If she did, I'm sure that she probably could pick the winners better than you and I could.  She sounded like she was a great lady.  You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. 

To my co-worker and cubicle next-door neighbor RP, we are ecstatic over the great news from your biopsy this week.  We know you were very nerved up over it, but you had people all over Louisville, southern Indiana and all points in between praying for you, so we knew all would turn out well.  We give major props to the good Lord for answering our prayers.  Now you can relax and focus on your big trip to Vegas next month. 

To my next door neighbor and adopted grandmother, Rosie, on her recovery from major surgery this week.  Rosie - The Compound is just not the same without you here.  We wish you a very speedy and thorough recovery so you can be back home soon.  We miss you, and are just thrilled that you're doing so well.  I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your biscuits and gravy this morning for breakfast; you keep those nurses in line and have them bring you biscuits and gravy for breakfast every morning if you want it.  At 91, you deserve to eat whatever the heck you want for breakfast.  We love you and hope you're back home soon. 

No comments: