Sunday, October 22, 2006

Link Of The Week

I've had my iPod for ten months, and it's quickly become a valuable part of my ritualistic day.  Anyone that knows me well, knows that I love order and organization.  During the night while I'm sleeping, I have it connected to my computer so it downloads podcasts that I've subsribed to.  In the morning before I leave for work, I disconnect the iPod from my computer and plug in my headphones and I'm off to work.

If you don't have an iPod, you can still partake in the joy I've found through iTunes.  You can download thousands of songs legally, and for about 99 cents each.  And if you do have  an iPod,you can download episodes of popular TV shows and tons of different podcasts, most of which are free.  Most of the TV shows will cost you, but you can still find some that are free to download, as well as many podcasts you can download for free.  Personally speaking, I subscribe to "The Pine Valley Podcast", an excellent pod cast that keeps you updated on my beloved soap "All My Children." 

So please check out http://www.iTunes.com and check it out.  Sure, downloading songs or shows will cost you a couple of bucks, but you're downloading them legally, and you don't have to worry about the government hauling you into federal court over it.

No comments: