Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Haunted Bathroom Update

I'm very happy to report that we can now officially close The Case Of The Haunted Bathroom.  Thanks to the plumbing work of my father, the toilet in the master bathroom at The Compound works properly now, with no mysterious random flushing at 5:00 in the morning.  The "universal flapper" that I bought at the hardware store worked like a charm. Who would have thought that a small $3.99 part was all that was standing in the way of  peaceful night's sleep.  It was great not to be awaken from my beauty sleep at 5:05 this morning to the sound of a flushing toilet.  The night's sleep wasn't without issues, though.  I was awake at 12:30 with an annoying cough, courtesy of sinus problems and seasonal allergies.  You can bet tonight I will be wearing my trusty Breathe Right nasal strip to keep my nasal passages clear and to hopefully keep my throat clear as well. 

No comments: