Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Scary Halloween Tale

It's hard to believe that it's Halloween again.  It seems like just yesterday we were buying candy and setting out our Halloween decorations.  Fortunately for us at The Compound, we live in a prank-free neighborhood.  Others aren't as fortunate.  Sit back as TWIT brings you a story of Halloween mischief.  The story is brought you courtesy of JM, a faithful reader.  Here's her Story of the Missing Pumpkins:

I had five pumpkins stolen off my front porch recently!!!  The world is going to pot.  I can't believe someone would do that!  We believe it happened in broad daylight in my neighborhood that just happens to be called "Sunshine Acres" (my ass!)  They didn't take any decorations though.  My husband said he was going to make a sign and put it in the front yard thanking the thieves (so to speak) but I told him that people would just laugh at us or the same people would paintball our house or smash the pumpkins back on the porch.  We even had a street light recently put in right in front of our house.  Lot of good that did.
 
If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of the five missing pumpkins, pleace contact the authorities immediately.  Let's do all we can to bring them home in one piece.

No comments: