Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another Email Questionaire

1. Do you wear a watch?  Only when I'm not carrying my clock purse, which I must say has been the talk of the town this fall. 

2. What's your favorite pizza topping(s)? Olives, green and/or black.

3. What's your blood type?  I have no clue.  It would take me an hour to find my Red Cross donor card.  Ask me again next week.

4. Supper or dinner?  Being in the south, I still refer to the mid-day meal as dinner, and the evening meal as supper.

5. Do you prefer men to be clean-shaven or to have facial hair? I've always liked beards and muscatches.  The soul patch craze right now kinda gets on my nerves, though.

6. If forced to choose, would you rather lose your sense of smell and taste or your sense of hearing?  The sense of smell and taste.  It would be hard never being able to smell Calvin Klein's Obsession or taste a juicy steak again, but I could not go through life not being able to hear music or laughter, or to hear someone tell me "I love you."

7. What's one of your guilty pleasures?  Expensive tequila.

8. What color underwear are you wearing right now?  White. Boring, I know, but that's the way it is when you're in your 40's.

9. Are you allergic to anything?  Nope.  I went to the allergist and got tested and he said I was officially allergic to some type of mold spore, but in the spring and fall I take OTC allergy meds and I do just fine.

10. What are your thoughts on abstinence-focused sex education? Abstinence is the only sure birth control that there is.  But the kids have got to want to abstain for themselves - not just because they know their parents want them to or because their teachers or mentors tell them to - unfortunatley, that's not something we can teach them. 

No comments: