Sunday, September 11, 2005

Link Of The Week

I love AOL.  I always have, and until I can get the same service and amenities for free for another server , I always will.  They allow me to bring TWIT to you, my faithful readers, every day.  I'm not ashamed to say I've thought a few times about switching to another server, but I didn't because I want to keep the same email address.  If any of you are thinking about changing servers, but don't want to go through the hassle of the changes that come along with a new email address, never fear.  Just go to http://www.trueswitch.com.  They will send one email to everyone in your email address book, notifying them that your email address has changed.  And if you have saved emails in your inbox or saved mail box, they will copy them and send a copy to your new email address. 

If you are want to switch to MSN, SBC Yahoo or AT&T Worldnet, the service it free.  If you want to switch to any other provider, such as AOL  it will cost you $20.  But that's a small price to pay for this convenience.  And the older I get, the more I am willing to pay for convenience. 

No comments: