Sunday, December 19, 2004

Link of the Week

The other day, my friend Michael and I were discussing Lisa Marie Presley selling her daddy's estate, and we both mentioned how we'd never been to Graceland, and we had a good laugh over the "Love Me Tender" shampoo that they sell at the souveiner places there.  He then went on to tell me about a cool product that he bought his co-workers for Christmas - "Wash Away Your Sins" antibacterial towelettes.  He told me more about the entire line of Wash Away Your Sins products, and I was hooked.  He told me how this site also sells Bert's Bees products.  Bert's Bees is the current rage at all of the big health food stores.  I did some checking, so I could verify before I posted information for my faithful readers, and you have got to check out www.sesto-senso.com.  It's an awesome site.  I spent an hour looking at all of the product lines on there this cold, snowy afternoon.  I recommend going to the "search by brand" spot and on the drop down menu, pick "Blue Q". There you'll find the previously mentioned Wash Away Your Sins products, as well as Total Bitch products. 

Michael said that he received his Wash Away Your Sins shower curtain just 3 short days after ordering it.  They offer regular UPS ground, second day and next day shipping, so you could actually do your shopping on here on the 23rd and still receive the stuff by Christmas Day.  What a deal.  I'm making a list and will place an order tomorrow for some January birthdays I have coming up. (Incidentally, your beloved author's birthday is just a month and a week away, in case you'd like to get her a gift.)

No comments: