Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Coolest Things That Happened To Me In 2004

1.  My parents are still going strong at 71
2.  Summer vacation to Nashville
3.  Getting a private tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame
4.  Front row seats for Shania Twain and getting her autograph
5.  Tammy Fest II
6.  Chrysler 300 stretch limo ride to the Glory of Rome
7.  Completing all of my dental work
8.  Going to my first biker night
9.  Starting my own journal
10. Getting my BMW
11. Taking a Pilates class
12. Going to the new Hard Rock Cafe on Fourth Street Live

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say I was with you during 5 of the 12 events you listed.  We just have to damned much fun, don't we?

P. S.
Those same 5 items are on my list for 2004 also!!

Anonymous said...

I need to add a few more:
13. Tammy Fest II preliminary festivities
14. 9/11 remembrance night
15. Letting my fingernails grow back out
16. Having TWIT chosen by AOL as the Editor's Pick