Friday, December 24, 2004

Holiday Storm 2004 Update

I've heard the age old story that on Christmas Eve, animals are given the ability to talk.  While my donkeys Pancho and Pedro didn't talk to me today, I still believe they were part of a Christmas miracle. 

Earlier this morning, I bundled up to go out to the garage to get one last present from the trunk of the car to wrap.  En route to the garage, I thought I'd try to start the Blazer one more time.  The donkeys heard me and both trudged over to the fence and stood there looking at me.  I put the key in the ignition and lo and behold, it started right up.  I got out and left it running for 20 minutes to get everything charged back up, and once they heard the Blazer running, the donkeys turned and walked back to the barn, as if to say "our work here is done."  Thanks, boys.

No comments: