Monday, December 13, 2004

I Think We Can Save Her

I've mentioned before that I'm a big X-Files fan, even though it's been off the air for a few seasons now.  I've always thought David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson were hotties.  Until now.  He still is.  But being unemployed has sure taken it's toll on her. 

The first photo of Gillian Anderson was taken last week at the Britisn Independant Film Awards.  Sad.  Just sad.  After seeing her as a red head for all of those years, the blonde hair takes some getting used to.  But I while researching this hideous photograph, I discovered that she is a natural blonde.  The new hair color, I can handle.  But her ribs sticking out is just too much to bear.  It's been over 2 years since "The X-Files" ended, and in addition to not working, it appears she's also been not eating.  Surely she hasn't blown all of her money to the point where she can't afford groceries.  She has a young daughter, so she could qualify for AFDC and food stamps.  And she could probably get some Christmas baskets for the needy during this holiday season, too.

Also, in addition to being so thin, Gillian Anderson managed to be photographed with the worst possible expresson on her face.  The second photo is of her taken during the peak of her X-Files success.  What a difference a few years makes. 

I think if we all pitch in, we can save her.   I'd be glad to send her a case or two of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes to help get some meat back on those ribs.  We could also send her some Doritos and nacho cheese, and some gift certificates for Kentucky Fried Chicken.  If she is a coffee drinker, we could maybe get her to start using the calorie-laden Coffe-mate flavored creamers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Alix. What the sam-hill?!?!

She looks like walking death. The natural assumption on my part is that she has a 1st-class case of anorexia, but it's possible she is ill with something else.

But I am still just in shock. I cannot believe how bad she looks. :(

Anonymous said...

I think the expression on her face was because she saw herself in a mirror.  

Anonymous said...

Good God what has happened to her???  I am also a big x-files fan, especially the earlier episodes.....man is David Duchovney HOT!  Anyway, I miss the old Gillian Anderson...the red hair looked awesome on her and now....she definitely looks anorexic....so gross.  somebody feed that etiopian looking woman!!  I'll have to send her some deep fried lard from Louisiana to fatten' her up.  oh hey while the christmas tree cakes are being handed out....send me some too!!! I LOVE Christmas Tree Cakes!  haha.  

Einstein