Sunday, December 26, 2004

Link of the Week

If you're in Louisville or southern Indiana, I know you've got cabin fever right now like I do. I can only play so many games at pogo.com before I went crazy this afternoon.  Holiday Storm 2004 really put a damper on our holiday travelling, so we all really couldn't get out and go places like we normally would on the day after Christmas -visiting friends, going to a restaurant, or just going to the store to see what after-Christmas bargains they have. 

I've got the perfect site for you to check out this evening - it's sure to keep you occupied for an hour or two, and keep your mind off trying to dig your car out of the garage tomorrow morning when you have to go back to work.  Take a look at www.magixl.com/heads/stars.html.  I have my dear friend BioTat to thank for sending me a link to this cool site.  It has caricatures of movie stars, music stars, sports stars politicians; practically any famous is on there. It's very cool, and kept me entertained for over an hour this morning. 

No comments: