Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday Updates

 My Favorite Cousin and her Dear Husband visited us this weekend, and we were busy cramming a lot of fun into just two days, so I didn't have time to post.  Shortly after they left yesterday, I commenced on a Big Craft Project I have been planning.  I had good intentions of starting it last year, and even went so far as buying some things needed for the project.  But I got sidetracked until this week.  Actually, I started two weeks ago with getting some supplies at Hobby Lobby, and enlisting the help of a friend up the road who is doing the wood cutting that I need.  I did some preliminary painting yesterday and as I post this I am going to get back to my painting.  

Stay tuned for a picture of the finished project soon [if it doesn't turn out like something a three-year old would make in Vacation Bible School.]

No comments: