Wednesday, December 27, 2023

What The What?

 When I found out that our local Staples was closing mid-January, I went up there two weeks ago to stock up on my favorite Parker pen refills and other things they had on sale.  One thing I wanted was a pack of paper for my small 5 x 7 inch binder I use for taking notes from church's Sunday sermons.  They were out of the paper, and weren't getting more in the store.  I forgot about it until a few days ago, when I went online to Staples website and ordered a pack.  It was only $1.89 with free shipping.  A great deal.  Fast forward to yesterday when it arrived.  Let me remind you it was a small pack of paper and the box that it was in could have held two regular sized shoe boxes.  I just shook my head as I opened it up.  Surely Staples could have sent it in a padded or even unpadded envelope instead of a big box.  Oh well.  

No comments: