Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday, Thursday

 I bit the bullet today and made an appointment to get some major $$ work done on the Odyessy,  I've put it off for over a year and a half, and thankfully the old Silver Bullet has been hanging in there.  I take it up to the shop on Tuesday morning, and they are even going to give me a loaner to drive while it's in the shop.  I'm so thankful for that - because there's no way the Old Man could climb up into my Ranger with it's big tires.  

Ordinarily I would be stressed out over this but I am as calm as could be.  I look at it this way - I will be using some of my retirement fund money to pay for it.  So in my mind, it's not like I'm having to use money that I earned from a paycheck; the retirement fund is 100% funded by my former company.  You can't ask for much more than that,  

No comments: