Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Happy Tuesday

 My new good friend from my BSF group asked me to meet her for lunch today at my favorite restaurant, The Bristol.  Her daughter from Houston is in town for a week, and she wanted her to meet me.  

We had a great lunch - I had my favorite Green Chili Wontons and used restraint and didn't order a lunch meal.  We had some great conversation, and my friend brought me and Bud some books.  But best of all, my friend complimented me and said "You look good."  I had seen her last a month ago at our last BSF meeting.  And I haven't been weighing on the scales, but I can tell my summer clothes are getting baggy.  I had to get a safety pin and pin up the waistband of my shorts today, which made me very happy.  So it was a very good day.  And I am happy with myself.  

No comments: