Thursday, November 4, 2021

Merry Christmas Already

 We haven't even recovered from Halloween, and Thanksgiving is weeks away, but it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in the 'Ville.

Tuesday morning, I took a different route to work and on that road I saw the first house fully decorated for Christmas - complete with tons of lights and lots of inflatables.  All I will say about that is if it makes you happy, go for it.  And I will say that I would not want to have to pay the next two months of electric bills for them.

Second sign of Christmas is coming: on November 1, Sirius added at least 87 Christmas music channels, including themed channels for Kwanza and Hanukah.  Let me add a note: Sirius has a regular all-the-time channel of Christmas music just in case you wanted to get into the spirit early in March or August.

Third sign of Christmas is coming: also on November 1, a local radio station switched their format and is playing nothing but Christmas music until midnight Christmas day.  

No comments: