Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Weekend Update

 It's Tuesday and I was distracted yesterday and didn't post, so here is the Weekend Update.

First and foremost, the Old Man is still feeling good. No breathing issues, and just slight stomach issues, but his appetite is still good.  And best of all, he is moving around much better - without his cane and walker.

Nadine's house next door, and S&S's house two doors up have contracts out, so we will be getting new neighbors soon.  I can only hope they will be as half as good as the neighbors we've had. 

I am still waiting to hear from Facebook and my bingo game about getting my accounts restored.  I'm not putting much credence in that. 

My Good Shepherd Security Consulting iPhone is having issues.  I can't hear someone when they call, and they can't hear me when I make a call.  But I can hear them and they can hear me when I am using earbuds, so I think that will be the route I take until I have the patience to deal with it.  It's not like I'm getting any business calls these days anyway.  So I guess it's all good. 

We are in the beginning stages of another heatwave.  When I got home tonight, I checked the Dark Sky app on my phone and it said it was 91 degrees and felt like 102 degrees.  I believe it.  It's windy, and it makes you feel like you are out in the middle of a hair dryer.  

Stay tuned for more updates. 

No comments: