Sunday, November 29, 2020

Updates From The Compound

 I took it easy yesterday, and other than a quick trip to Kroger for some egg nog and to pick up some hot wings for supper, I didn't do much.  And it was nice and relaxing. 

Our neighbor Nicky Boy sure didn't relax much yesterday - he got up the rest of our leaves, and cleared leaves and twigs out from underneath the back porch ramp and from against the house.  We are so thankful to have him as a neighbor - not just during this Thanksgiving season but every day. 

Today, I am cooking again.  We weren't pleased with the seasonings used on the boneless turkey breast we had on Thursday, so on Friday I went out and got a for-real turkey breast and have it thawed and ready to go in the oven shortly to accompany our Thanksgiving dinner leftovers. 

Stay tuned for a review.  Hopefully I won't burn it. 

No comments: