Friday, November 20, 2020

It Was Not A Good Friday

 For the second time this week, we did not get a newspaper.  As soon as their customer service lines were open at 8:00, I called and expressed myself.  I told them to credit us for the three newspapers we didn't receive in the past two weeks, and told them when it happened again (not "if") I would be calling back to cancel our subscription.  

And a package I'd been waiting on for a week was sent back to the order point.  I'd ordered a Bulleit bourbon gift pack for the Old Man, only to find out that one of the bottles had broken, so they sent the package back.  I was reassured today they would do all they could do to get a new shipment to me as soon as possible.

At this point, I'm not holding my breath on either one of these folks.

Stay tuned.


No comments: