Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Be Careful What You Wish For

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. 

Two days ago I said that I wished I would either get a full blown cold so I could get over it or just be done with the sneezing.  This morning, I got my wish.  I sneezed and blew my nose all day long from the time I got to work till I left.  Yes, I know that wasn't smart; but I had to leave early yesterday to take the Old Man to a doctor's appointment, so I didn't want to leave today.  But I sprayed Lysol around my cubicle and wiped down everything hand sanitizer, as I did tonight at The Compound.  I'm keeping a good distance from the Old Man for a few days, and will be giving him virtual hugs.  

I don't feel really bad - just tired.  So I'm getting on the couch now and resting.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: