Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Team Minnie Update Tuesday 10/15
Another day of not eating very much. Bust just like last night, we got her to eat the small Thermos of homemade potato soup. And you can count on Bud to make her some more to take her tomorrow night.
Thanks again for the prayers, messages, calls and texts. I apologize if you've contacted me and I haven't gotten back with you. Things are crazy, to say the least, with working, taking care of the house and the Girls, and most importantly, being with Minnie and making sure Bud is ok.

All I could think of tonight as I was sitting next to her bed was how this isn't the ideal situation, but at least I'm not planning a funeral for my mother like two dear former coworkers are doing tonight.  Both of them lost their sweet mothers to cancer - one over the weekend and one this morning.  

No comments: