Monday, July 17, 2017

Construction Day At The Compound

The sound of hammering started pretty early here at The Compound this morning.  The Girls are getting a big expansion on their home.  They will be getting a ton of more space to run around.  My Cousin and her Dear Husband from up in Lafayette, IN came down yesterday and are assisting The Old Man with the project.  Actually My Cousin will be assisting me and My Sweet Mother in watching the two workers to make sure they have plenty of cold water and sandwiches to keep them going. 

As of now, the hardest part of the project is finished - the six metal poles have been pounded securely into the ground, and as I type this, the two workers are heading to Tractor Supply and Lowes for some lumber and whatever else they need.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: