Thursday, November 13, 2014

We All Agree, It's Cold

Last night on the 6:00 and 11:00 local news, the leading stories was about the (and I quote) "severe cold" that we are having right now.  It made me want to pull an Elvis and shoot the TV.   Let's use some common sense right now - yes, it's cold.  We all agree on that.  And it's not normally this cold at the first week or two of  November.  But it's cold right now.  Deal with it.  Get your winter coats out and wear them.  

I know the weatherazzi likes to glamorize all of this, but give me a break. It's cold - we all agree.  Quit making a big deal out of it and let people just dress warmly. 

I don't even want to think ahead to Saturday/Sunday, when we have a chance of snow in the forecast.  I'm just thankful that I got bread and milk last night on the way home from work.  

No comments: