Saturday, August 10, 2013

Whatever, Continued

This is the second time this week I've felt "whatever" over some people and things.  This is highly unlike me.  In fact, it's almost like the AFD (Annual Fall Depression) that I haven't had in ages.  I know what has caused this mood, though, and I know I can change it.  I'll be totally honest and admit to you, faithful readers, what the issue is:  this feeling of "whatever" is caused by me comparing myself to others -- what they have, what they do, and even how others think and feel about them.  Nobody can change this attitude but me, and I'm trying.

It's not jealousy; I can't really define how I feel so I won't try.  I know there is no reason for me to compare myself to others and what they do, have, or how they are seen.  I'll snap out of. 

No comments: