Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Covid19 Update 3-25-20

Traffic this morning was the lightest than it's ever been in the 30 years I've been driving into ZCO.  I followed the speed limit, and got to work in 11 minutes.  That freaked me out a bit.

Work today was eerily quiet. That freaked me out a bit, too.

Late this afternoon, we got another letter from the CEO telling that we are not only essential employees, but that we work for a life-sustaining company.  I printed it out and put it in my purse, and will be sure to show it to the National Guard if they want to haul me in. 

All sarcasm aside, I'm still glad to be able to get a paycheck, and I will keep on doing my job to the best of my ability until they tell me to stay home.  

On a related note, I stopped and got carryout pizza from our local hood pizza joint.  Today, they were giving 25% of the sales back to their employees.  We were glad to help out.  Plus, it was awesome pizza. 

Stay tuned. 

No comments: