Friday, March 20, 2020

Covid19 Update 3-20-20

We are doing good on groceries, and the only thing I have on my list for this week is bananas.  I thought I'd stop at Kroger on the way to work this morning to pick up a half dozen. Thought being the key word. 

When I walked into the store, the check-out line was from one end of the store to the other.  I just walked back out. 

Tonight, I wanted to give a friend's bar some of our business and stopped to get some fish sandwiches for us.  I stood outside the bar and waited with a dozen other people for 45 minutes for our fish.  But the fish is that good, and plus, I wanted to give them our business during these crazy times.  But I'm happy to say that the other 11 people that were waiting with me weren't bitching or complaining; they were just happy to be able to get some of the best fried fish in the city. 

Stay tuned.  Tomorrow, I will venture out to get my bananas. 

No comments: