Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Covid19 Update 3-18-20

When I got back to work today, there were a few emails from HR about the pandemic.  The one that affects me the most was the mandate that we are to eat our snacks and lunches at our desks instead of in the lunchroom.  I'm OK with that. 

Last night, I had an epiphany that I'd like to share with you, faithful readers.  Now is the time to use up the stashes of plastic wear that we've collected from all of our carryout food over the past months.  I am putting a pack in my lunch bag every day and will use it instead of reaching into the drawers at work to grab a fork or spoon.  And I'm also using a for real plate or bowl that I have, instead of reaching into the stack of disposable plates and bowls at work.  It might not seem like much of an effort to some, but I think it sure is a good start for our new normal for the next few months. 

No comments: