Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Covid19 Update 3-17-20

I did an errand of mercy today, and delivered a few things to a shut-in from church.  I was careful, and left the stuff on her front porch.  But in the ten minute trip to her house, I noticed how eery it looked. 

Dixie Highway was pretty deserted.  And it looked weird to see Frish's parking lot empty. Normally it's full any time day or night. But vverall, the drive-thru's that I passed were nor more busy than normal for a lunch time.  On interesting thing I noticed was how every hair salon and nail salon I passed were filled to capacity.  

My mini vacation is coming to a close, and it's back to work tomorrow.  I've already been warned of the latest restrictions at ZCO that will affect me - namely, we are being instructed to eat our lunch at our desks.  

Stay tuned. 


No comments: