Thursday, December 19, 2013

WTG, Big Mama, WTG!

Another very dear coworker/friend/faithful reader is retiring this month - none other than Big Mama.  For the record, Big Mama is not big, and I'm the only one that gets to call her that.  Reason being, her initials are BLG, and her email address is BLGMama.  Depending on which font you are using, the email address looked like Big Mama to me.  So she's let me call her that for the past 5 or 6 years.  But I digress.  Big Mama works at one of our sister companies up close to Evansville, and it's been a pleasure to work with her.  She and I share a love of music, and we also have the same viewpoint when it comes to politics. 

I got to see Big Mama when she came to Louisville to visit our offices last week, and I told her how lucky she is. 

TWIT would like to wish Big Mama a very happy retirement.  

No comments: