Sunday, December 29, 2013

Link Of The Week

Even when my old cars haven't been in working condition, or when I've had problems at work and church and elsewhere to deal with, I've tried to think on the bright side; things could always be worse.  

I found a website this week that proves that very point; no matter how bad we think we have it right now, things are a bizillion times worse for a lot of other people. I was searching online for some 2013-in-review websites and found a site that gives historical things that happened in 2013.  The title should be revised, because the majority of the events on this site have to do with people getting killed or injured.  The site is http://www.historyorb.com/events/date/2013 and I give it to you not to make you feel morbid, but to make you feel incredibly blessed that we live in the U.S. and are safe.

No comments: