Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You, God

I just got two reports from dear friends who were both waiting for results on cancer tests from their doctors. Both of them had suspicious spots that their doctors feared could be cancer.  But thanks to the Lord for answering our many prayers, both of the tests came back negative and the spots were not cancer.

I can say that I know how these two felt for the past few days, not knowing.  Both of them are very faithful prayer warriors, and when I talked to them both earlier today, they were confidant and not stressed out. I would have been a nervous wreck.  I think back to my scare ten years ago when I had to go for a CT scan after a chest xray showed some spots on one of my lungs.

Thank you again, God, for answering prayers. 

1 comment:

RETA said...

God is so faithful. I am glad the results were good. No matter what comes our way - I am confident that He is with us to bring us through even the worst of circumstances, when we put our trust in Him alone.
May you have a very blessed new year.
RETA@ http:evenhaazer.blogspot.com