Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter Weather Update, Again

We woke up this morning to another almost inch of snow in the 'Ville.  From the way everyone was carrying on, it might as well have been a foot.  Roads were slick this morning, and I'm glad  I didn't have to drive anywhere early.

After breakfast and the morning ritual of checking email and Facebook, I felt adventurous and went out and scraped/shoveled off our entire long driveway.  It was probably the most exercise I've had in months, and it felt great as I was shoveling. 

Of course, it was a bit disheartening to see that this afternoon, the warmer temps and sun had melted the snow off of most people's driveways, but I digress.  At least my driveway is clear for us.

They're calling for another inch or so of snow tonight, and a couple of inches on Monday.  As always, I'll keep you posted.  Because here in the Ohio Valley, you don't know what to expect.

No comments: