Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Pancake Tuesday

Or Happy Fat Tuesday.  Either way, I hope it was a happy day. 

We celebrated Fat Tuesday/Pancake Tuesday this morning at The Compound in typical style.  My dear friend/coworker/faithful reader SH stopped by this morning for pancakes and celebrated at our annual Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday party.  A good time was had by all.  SH, the 'Rents and I had our fill of awesome thin pancakes and piggy sausages and awesome primo Sumatra coffee.  SH and I wished we could have just stayed there at the dining room table all morning, sipping coffee and laughing and having a good time.  But alas we had to go to work.

I realize that we're in the definite minority among people that celebrate Fat Tuesday/Pancake Tuesday, but we don't care.  Hell - any excuse for a party, we always say.

No comments: