Monday, October 8, 2012

We're Number One!!!

No less than five friends called, texted or emailed this weekend, telling me that they heard about the 'Ville in the news.  One of the Big Three channels had a story on their morning news program about the top cities in the country that are affected most by allergies, sinus issues, or asthma.  Guess what the #1 city was????  Yep, Louisville!!  And for that, we are proud.

I'm testimony to this acclamation.  Saturday and Sunday, I felt like a zombie thanks to allergies and sinus issues.  I spent most of the weekend on the couch or on the bed.  And when I got to work this a.m., one of the guys that works for me should have stayed home today with sinus problems but he came in because another guy in the department was already off.  So I rest my case.

There's not much we can do except take meds, use saline spray to flush out our nasal and sinus cavaties, or move to Phoenix or Las Vegas. Right now, Las Vegas sounds pretty damned good.

No comments: