Monday, October 15, 2012

But You Know I Don't Cook

I fixed supper tonight, faithful readers. We had hot dogs with chili sauce, leftover pinto beans, and Doritos.  But I got it all together.  Why, you ask, because you know I don't cook?  Mom had a little accident on Satuday and is now sporting a cast on her right foot and can't put any weight on the foot for two weeks.  The doctor said that she didn't see a break but she did see some bone splinters that could have been from where she badly twisted her foot or they could be from where she broke the same foot 10 years ago.  They said that in two weeks they would xray it again because sometimes a break will show up later. 

After we got her home from the ER today and got her settled in and got lunch, I ran across town and rented a very cool knee walker.  Believe me when I tell you I would have paid my last dollar to have had one of those when I had my foot reconstruction.  But I digress.  Mom can get around the house now faster than we can.

So after supper I was feeling even more domestic and did a load of whites. I'd love to type more but the dryer just dinged and I've got to get my clothes out. 

I'll keep you posted on how the patient is doing.

No comments: