Sunday, June 17, 2012

Link Of The Week

Luckily for me, friends and relatives rarely give me a gift card. When they do give me one, it ends up being for a store that is a half an hour away from The Compound. I know I'm making it sound like that is a full day trip to go shopping, but it's inconvenient for me. I luckily made it through Christmas without getting any gift cards, but got one for my birthday.  And yes, it's to a store that is over a half hour away.  And it's for a store that I just don't like. 

I'd forgotten about this card until one day last week when I saw a link for a website that will buy back your gift cards.  Not at face value, of course, but on the average for about 75% of the value, depending on the store. When you sell the cards you can get the money in the form of an old school check, or get it deposited to your Pay Pal account, or heaven forbid, in the form of an Amazon gift card.  (Note:  a gift card for Amazon would be in the #1 spot on my list of Gift Cards Puddin Would Love).  You can also buy gift cards at a big discount, too.  Visit http://www.plasticjungle.com/ and buy or sell gift cards.

No comments: