Saturday, June 2, 2012

Link Of The Week

I know I'm a day early, but the Link of the Week is very important, and is time sensitive.

For those of you in the Louisville area that have Insight as their cable provider, you know by now that they have dropped the WDRB Fox 41 channel from their line-up due to a big drama going on between Fox and Time Warner (who now owns Insight).  So as of right now, you can't watch Glee, American Idol, Major League Baseball, NFL, NASCAR and anything else you used to watch on Fox 41.  People are fired up and are calling, writing and emailing to complain.  Here's a link from the WDRB site that explains the drama, and the page also has links where you can go to complain. If you think people are fired up now, imagine how they would have been two weeks ago if this had happened before the finals of American Idol.  Talk about rioting in the streets; it would have been worse than it was in Lexington when UK won the NCAA championship.  But I digress.  Go to http://www.wdrb.com/story/18657185/faq-what?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter and then click on one of the links to voice your opinion.

As for me and my house, we're going to wait a few days to see if they reach an agreement.  If not, I'll simply go buy an antenna and hook it up and then we can watch our favorite Fox shows on the big TV. 

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: